Your social media profiles are extensions of you and your personal brand. Think of your CV as the brochure you give out in your best dressed and your social media platforms as the banter you have with your friends in your ugly T-Shirt and sweatpants aka the true-you.
Naturally, that is who we want to get to know… in other words who are you when you think you are not being watched or judged. Is this person someone who will be able to sincerely and honourably represent a client’s business and core values?
Long gone are the days that your private life is really private on the internet – every click you make, every comment you leave and every party shot yip, you guessed it, we can find it and well, you will be judged.
#KeyTip Get familiar with your privacy settings and be mindful of what you post on the net.
From our Blog
- Background Checks Ensure Top Talent Candidates
- Recruiter Tips for Preparing a CV
- How Developers and Engineers Can Switch To The Renewables Industry
- Recruiter Tips on How to Job Search & Get Noticed
- Job Readiness & the Power Of Work
- 5 Ways To Sabotage Your Interview
- How to Mentally Prepare For Your Next Job
- The People On The Bus
- Culture Eats Strategy For Breakfast
- Clean Up Your Online Presence & Land That Dream Job
- Making a Great Video CV
- Why Am I Still Unemployed?
- 14 Common Mistakes On CVs & How To Avoid Them
- 5 Things Recruiters Actually Look At On Your CV
- Are You Inexperienced? Don’t Stress!
- Why Networking Is Key
- What Your Employment History Says About You
- 10 Things That Will Help You Stand Out In An Interview.
- You Can Do Better…By 10%
- Most Valuable Skills For Employment In South Africa